Kacie's Kloset: Kimono

Friday, June 20, 2014

Kimono


Kimono a.k.a. the summer jacket*. It's lightweight and breezy enough to not make you hot and stylish enough to add something special to the most simple outfits. Ok, I just convinced myself I need to get more kimonos. One just isn't enough. Now I'm regretting not buying the cute orange kimono I saw at TJ Maxx last week for $14. What was wrong with me that day?! Dear Fashion Gods, please forgive me for my temporary lapse in judgement and please let it still be avaiable when I rush there right now. I beg of you!

*I can't take credit for calling the kimono a summer jacket. My bestie, Jordan, (she'll be starting her own blog soon) called it that yesterday and I thought it was the perfect way to describe it so I stole her words from her.

Today is the last day Kacie's Kloset readers can shop Ashley Schenkein Jewelry 25% off with code: KK25OFF
___________________
Outfit Details:
Kimono c/o Oasap
White Tank | similar
Ripped Jeans | similar
Steve Madden Sandals | similar
Tassel Necklace c/o Shop Ethereal
Spike Ring c/o Jurate
Jessica Simpson Purse | similar


30 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty kimono, it drapes so nicely on you. I have been on a hung for one too but haven't found the right one yet.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Keep hunting! You'll eventually find the perfect one and you'll be so happy :)

      Delete
  2. What a lovely & dainty kimono.....I'm also obsessed with it right now. Love your stacked heels too!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've been wearing these heels so much lately!

      Delete
  3. Love that floral kimono! So pretty!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty kimono!!!!

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is gorgeous! i think i need a kimono too!
    ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you need one too! Or maybe even more than one :) They're great!

      Delete
  6. Looking beautiful!!! Your kimono is fantastic!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking absolutely darling!
    -Alex of http://snippetswithalex.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty in you! Loving this kimono trend :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, really really love that kimono! I went on a little kimono binge and now I have like...7 of them! Ha!
    Debbie
    www.fashionfairydust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kimonos are seriously so pretty, I love all the floral prints.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE this outfit! That kimono is gorgeous and with the skinny jeans it's perfection! :)
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's definitely a great summer jacket! I almost bought one the other day too!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful smile, look :) kisses dear

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooo, pretty kimono! Love the pattern and the fresh look.

    -AJ

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kacie! I love your floral kimono! You've styled one of this season's hottest trends so well:)!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This kimono is so hot.! I must buy similar one :))

    Check my blog YOKO NGUYEN BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look effortless!! That kimono is perfection and you look absolutely darling!!

    XO Color Me Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute! I love the kimonos this season. So easy to throw on and look fabulous (which you do). Beautiful girl.

    Lulu
    simplylulustyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. love this description of kimonos -- it's spot on! i've been searching for the perfect one for months, but i haven't tracked it down just yet.

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a cute Kimono!! I love this one, the length is perfect. Great trend and those heels go flawless with it!

    XO Chelsea http://www.shesaidhesaidfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. That does it I am getting a kimono!
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips